AtWork JO Template
Austin, TX 78741
Training and thorough orientation are provided to ensure set up for success are achieved in this new direct employment role.
Responsibilities of the Quality Improvement Coordinator include:
• Perform duties and functions to comply with quality improvement programs according to state requirements.
• Support Quality Assurance Performance Improvement work plan/initiatives.
• Schedule and assist with committee and sub-committee preparation.
• Assist in investigation and resolution of member quality of care complaints.
• Audit medical records and monitor performance measures for health care risk management, sentinel events, and trends.
Ideal Quality Improvement Coordinator will have:
• RN preferred OR LVN/LPN currently enrolled in an RN program.
• Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
• Experience and strong familiarity with NCQA protocol.
• 1 - 2 years of clinical, quality management or healthcare related experience.
• At least 1-year experience in quality function in a healthcare setting.
Salary: Up to $70K/yr. This position is a direct, full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork Medical to provide workforce solutions nationwide in a highly regulated industry. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare has strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. AtWork Medical is a multi-award winning firm recognized by both clients and candidates consecutively since 2012.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.