AtWork JO Template
South Gate, CA 90280
• Answer incoming calls and determining purpose of call prior to forwarding.
• Retrieve messages from voicemail and forward calls to appropriate personnel
• Welcome visitors
• Maintain office supply
• Other clerical duties as assigned
• Sort and distribute mail
• Generate proposals for clients
• Coordinate company lunches
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Ability to handle a high volume of work in a timely manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• 2+ years experience in Receptionist
• Experience with multi phone system
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Bilingual Spanish required
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
Salary: $15.00 hr. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
Excellent benefits, work environment and tenure with the company.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.