Direct Care House Manager
Tyler, TX 75704
Part-time Work Schedule (Saturday & Sunday). Position pays $12-$13/hour + optional comprehensive benefits package.
Direct Care Staff Responsibilities:
• Supports residents in each home during self-administration of medications and insures documentation is accurate.
• Documents resident behaviors on appropriate forms such as Incident and Accident Reports, Behavior Progress Notes, Weekly Progress Notes, or other forms as necessary through Therap.
• Conducts required fire drills and emergency preparedness drills.
• Support residents through effective use of positive behavior support plans
• Maintain a secure campus environment by using proper application of radio communication protocols including responding to all radio calls.
• Take actions to promote positive interaction between residents and encourage residents to take responsibility in the daily routine of the facility.
• Model culturally and socially desired behaviors while explaining the behaviors to residents to facilitate learning and replication of the behaviors.
• Implement safety protocols including evacuating with residents and other staff in case of an emergency.
• Maintain professional and ethical standards of conduct outlined in employee handbook including demonstrating respect for agency staff, clients, client's family members, and community members and complying with required dress code at all times
Direct Care Staff Candidate will have...
• Hight School Diploma or GED
• Certified Nurse Aid Certification
• Current CPR in BLS
• 1 year or more of related experience
• Possess a valid Texas drivers' license, work eligibility status and have a good driving record
• Must pass all pre-employment background checks
The position offers weekly payroll, a comprehensive benefits package, skills development & training, and more!