Mansfield, TX 76063
AtWork is currently looking for Aviation Technicians!!
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Perform the work of a Technician in the repair, modification, service, and overhaul of all aircraft components in accordance with FARs, Airworthiness Directives, methods, techniques, and practices contained in the applicable manufacturers’ maintenance and alteration documents, procedures, and/other data acceptable to or approved by the FAA used by the repair station.
- Perform maintenance and alteration tasks on aviation articles in accordance with the current technical data provided in the manufacturers’ Instructions for Continued Airworthiness, Service Bulletins, Service Letters, Airworthiness Directives, government and industry standard practices, and other data acceptable to or approved by the FAA.
- Accept responsibility and sign for work performed.
- Perform structural, metal bond, and composite repairs. Hand form and fit parts.
- Give on-the-job training to lower skilled technicians.
- Operate all required hand tools and shop equipment.
- Be able to read and interpret blueprints/repair layouts.
- Maintain the work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or G.E.D.; two (2) years in all phases of maintenance repairs and modifications of aircraft structural components; ability to read blueprints and use all basic sheet metal shop equipment and tooling; ability to read structural repair manuals.
Physical requirements/working conditions:
Ability to stoop, bend, manipulate tools in small spaces; communicate effectively; work in adverse conditions; wear a respirator/safety protective equipment as indicated; lift objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
Meet certification requirements of FAR Part 65 or be certified; experience on repair of sheet metal and composite components of commercially utilized aircraft.
100% RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Accomplishing work in accordance with technical data and work order instructions.
- Signing for work accomplished at the time of accomplishment.
- Maintaining and documenting discrepancies with shop equipment.
AtWork Search Group
3901 W Vickery Blvd, Ste 5
Fort Worth, TX 76107