Santa Ana, CA 92704
This position may be scheduled any day of the week including weekends.
Summary: Performs repetitive assembly operations to mass-produce rolls and bread products by performing the following duties. Will be responsible to adhere to food safety, quality and legality principles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works at different work stations or tasks as production needs require. Those tasks include Mixer, Divider Operator, Shaper, and Oven Operator to define a few.
- Places parts in specified relationship to each other.
- Tends bakery machines, to perform baking operations on assembly line.
- Works at different work stations as production needs require.
- Works on line where tasks vary as different product moves along line.
- Maintain clean and organized work stations and surroundings in our food safe environment.
- Adheres to all Safety procedures at all times.
- Properly documents all data required during their work day.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and smell. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 15 pounds, frequently lift and/or move 20 up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision. Work posture requirements include: bending, crouching, twisting, reaching and pushing.
In addition to these responsibilities, workers will assist other positions as needed.
Workers will also be required to do cleaning on shifts when not working on production.
Must be willing to work overtime when needed.
All positions require:
- Basic math skills are also necessary as you must pass a company math test.
- Proper work attire is required: white T-shirt, pants (jeans are acceptable), and non slip shoes.
Please note: *The production floor is a loud environment with sudden banging occurring often!*