Temecula, CA 92590
Performing food and drink serving duties at dinners and special events while interacting with guests in a positive, friendly and efficient manner
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Set up for events by putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and setting up a buffet
• Carrying plates of food on trays and serving guests
• Keep glasses filled; remove each round of plates and replenish utensils
• Perform cleaning tasks and breakdown of service
• Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness
• Adhere to grooming and appearance standards
• Previous waitress, waiter or banquet server experience required
• Excellent oral communication and listening skills
• Ability to follow directions
• Excellent customer service skills
• A banquet server MUST provide their own uniform which consists of either white or black button down shirt, black dress pants and black non-slip shoes
Physical demands and abilities
• Frequently walking with some standing at times, possibly extended distances; ability to bend and climb stairs when necessary
• Frequently lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
• Occasionally lift/carry up to 45 lbs.
• Ability to reach with hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly
In order to be considered, please apply and attach a resume. For immediate consideration, please call 951-297-3591 for more details.