Banquet Servers Wedding Season
Liberty, MO 64068
Do you need some extra cash? Looking for a weekend GIG?
Bring your bubbly personality and amazing customer service skills to us and bring a friend! @AT Work Personnel is looking for 25 Banquet Servers for our client's site in Lee's Summit during the Summer Event/Wedding Season.
Banquet Servers will:
• Run food from the kitchen to the banquet hall on demand
• Assist with food and table prep before the event begins
• Set up buffets with food presentation standards and practices in mind, ensuring safe food handling performance
• Serve plated dinners to guests and respond to requests for beverages, appetizers and other needs
• Communicate with banquet supervisor as well as other servers and event organizers
• Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, open wine and serve drinks
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Previous waitstaff experience a plus
• Ability to work quickly and as a team in a fast-paced environment
• Food Handler Permit is required
• Reliable transportation required
Please contact us today to schedule an interview!
At Work Personnel (816) 781-2500