Behavioral Health Technician (BHT)
Behavioral Health Technicians (BHT) Responsibilities:
• Assist with community integration
• Provide assessments
• Provide crisis intervention
• Document services provided according to client standards
• Plan and organize activities
• Accompany, supervise, monitor and assist clients as needed
Ideal Behavioral Health Technicians (BHT) Candidate will have...
• Knowledge of behavioral management/de-escalation methods, crisis intervention techniques
• Associates Degree and 1 year of full-time behavioral health experience -OR-
• Bachelors Degree with emphasis on Human Services, Counseling and Psychology plus one year of behavioral health experience -OR-
• An equivalent of education and experience entirely related to behavioral health totaling 2 years
• SMI experience is a plus!
• Level 1 Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
• Valid CPR Card
• Valid First Aid or BLS Card
• TB Testing (completed within the last 6 months)
• Physical (completed within last 6 months)
• CPI Card (@Work Group can assist with scheduling class)
• Updated Resume (with all SMI experience outlined, if applicable)
• Degree or Transcripts
• Drug Testing (will be completed in our office)
Salary: Up to $16.00/hr DOE (based on tenure, skill sets, and overall areas of specialization.)
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.