Behavioral Health Technician (BHT)
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Perks: In this 2nd shift BHT (2pm - 10: 30pm; 5 days on / 2 consecutive days off schedule), candidates will enjoy full benefit offerings to include medical, dental, and vision.
Position & Credential requirements: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE
• High School Diploma/GED, Associates, Bachelors or Masters with emphasis on Human Services, Counseling, and Psychology
• At least 2 years of experience in Behavioral Management, de-escalation methods and crisis intervention techniques
• General knowledge of individual and group therapy approaches
• SMI Experience a plus
• CPR certification ( updated in the last 12 months)
• CPI (updated in the last 12 months)
• Tuberculosis test within the last year
ALL qualified candidates must be able to successfully pass a full background screening.
• Clean MVR records with 39-month good standing and proof of current auto liability insurance
• Proof of Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card with no restrictions
• Proof of completed physical received from the governing medical facility within the last year and have no work restrictions.
• 2 forms of government-issued identification (Driver's License, Passport, Social Security Card, Birth certificate, residence card, etc.)