Behavioral Health Technician - 2nd shift
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Perks: In this 2nd shift BHT (2pm - 10: 30pm; 5 days on / 2 consecutive days off schedule), candidates will enjoy full benefit offerings to include medical, dental, and vision. This work-to-hire opportunity starts at $14/hr with weekly payroll offering direct deposit or pay-card. Candidates selected will have access to referral bonus programs along with attendance and performance bonus opportunities. Continued training and development program is offered through eSkills along with many other awesome advantages!
Position & Credential requirements: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE
• Updated Behavioral Resume
• High School Diploma/GED, Associates, Bachelors or Masters with emphasis on Human Services, Counseling, and Psychology
• At least 2 years of experience in Behavioral Management, de-escalation methods and crisis intervention techniques
• General knowledge of individual and group therapy approaches
• SMI Experience a plus
• CPR certification ( updated in the last 12 months)
• CPI (updated in the last 12 months)
• Tuberculosis test within the last year
ALL qualified candidates must be able to successfully pass a full background screening.
• Clean MVR records with 39-month good standing and proof of current auto liability insurance
• Proof of Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card with no restrictions
• Proof of completed physical received from the governing medical facility within the last year and have no work restrictions.
• 2 forms of government-issued identification (Driver's License, Passport, Social Security Card, Birth certificate, residence card, etc.)
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.