Behavioral Health Technician - ALL SHIFTS
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) Responsibilities:
• Assist with community integration to help transition patients back into social, family, and community environments
• Provide assessments including clinical documentation and behavior interaction
• Provide therapeutic supervision
• Provide crisis intervention as needed
• Aid in overcoming substance abuse, addiction, and mental illness
Position & Credential requirements: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE
• Updated Behavioral Resume
• High School Diploma/GED, Associates, Bachelors or Masters with emphasis on Human Services, Counseling, and Psychology
• At least 2 years of experience as a BHT
• De-escalation methods and crisis intervention techniques
• SMI Experience a plus
• CPR certification ( updated in the last 12 months)
• CPI (updated in the last 12 months)
• Tuberculosis test within the last year
• Clean MVR records with 39-month good standing and proof of current auto liability insurance
• Proof of Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card with no restrictions
• Proof of completed physical received from the governing medical facility within the last year and have no work restrictions.
• 2 forms of government-issued identification (Driver's License, Passport, Social Security Card, Birth certificate, residence card, etc.)
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.