Behavioral Registered Nurse (RN)
Salary: $33.00-$35.00/hr. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
• Complete assessments and screenings
• Assess mental health status
• Administer both routine and emergency medical care
• Administer medications under supervision
• Ability to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment
• Proper completion of all charting and paperwork requirements
• Communicate with Nurse Manager, Charge Nurse, and co-workers as appropriate about changes in the patients' clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology
• Other duties as directed by the facility
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Minimum of one year of nursing experience
• Experience with youth or adult patient population
• Valid and current RN AZ License
• Current Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
• Current TB (within last year)
• Current Physical (within last year)
• Valid CPR or BLS Card
• Proof of Immunity to MMR and TDAP (Titers or Shot Records Required)
• Drug Screening (issued by our office)
Apply today for immediate consideration and join an amazing team of Registered Nurses!