Billing & Insurance Specialist
Carlsbad, CA 92009
Needing Customer Service Call Center Representatives Immediately
RESPOND WITH RESUME
Are you looking for a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company? Are you looking for a Mon-Fri position so you can enjoy your weekend? Do you have call center experience?
• Reads and verifies Medicare Eligibility; determines if best coverage is pharmacy or medical coverage.
• Verifies primary and secondary insurance
• Enters and updates all insurance information into each patient's account, including patient's copay and deductible amounts.
• For Managed Care patients, obtain prior authorizations as determined by health plan or medical group requirements.
• For Pharmacy Patients, enters all correct demographic information into database
• Run test claims to determine any co-pay amounts and preferred products
• Submits patient claims to insurance carriers, following filing procedures for each carrier
• Enters billing charges
• Posting Insurance and Patient payments
• Must be able to work overtime at a moment's notice
• Type 30+ WPM
• Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
• Computer literate