Henderson, NV 89074
The Billing Trainee's primary responsibility is to learn to accurately transfer information from the customer's bill of lading document into the Company's online freight billing system in an efficient and timely manner.
• Maintains accurate records of customer billing requirements.
• Data entry, billing, speed, and accuracy is key
• Responsible for progressing towards quality standards of 90%.
• Responsible for progressing towards production of 35 BPH (bills per hour). Maintains regular attendance for duration of shift.
• Develops a thorough working knowledge of the Freight Bill Entry Manual.
• Participates in team/department initiatives designed to improve customer service as needed.
• Responsible for solving problems related to freight bill entry issues along with the billing audit team.
• Assessments must be completed and passed before being considered for the role.
Hours: 1pm - 9pm
Work to Hire opportunity with full benefit package!
Potential pay increases based on your own performance!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates. Contact us today and discover how we're AtWork For You™.