Temp to Hire
1st Shift with OT
Must pass Background and Drug Screen
$14.50 per hour
• Summary of Position:
• Prepares metal surfaces to receive epoxy coating or paint. Applies coating/paint to a specified standard. Bakes to harden finish, or dries/cures parts to specifications.
• Key Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
• Operates sandblasting machines for removal of scale, flux, corrosion and dirt from metal parts by use of abrasives, forced through jets at high velocity by compressed air.
• Uses hand tools, hoist/crane, power tools and pneumatic tools as a process of job junction.
• Brush paints, spray paints or dips, a variety of parts or products in coating vehicles.
• Bakes coated parts in oven to harden finish.
• Dries/cures parts in accordance with specifications.
• Identifies and reports defective parts.
• Observes and complies with all safety regulations and company policies.
• Other Responsibilities and Functions:
• Maintains clean, orderly and safe work area.
• Maintains a commitment to teamwork and a positive, supportive attitude to all personnel.
• Supports continuous improvement activities (DBS).
• Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
• Education and Experience:
• Education: High School or equivalent.
• Experience: Prior painting experience preferred.
Call Marina at 951-297-3591 after submitting an updated Resume! Mweiss@atwork.Com