Carlsbad, CA 92008
The Branch Manager manages overall staffing branch operations at a single location, and is responsible for operational, sales and recruiting performance. This key position requires a high degree of commitment and leadership ability in addition to strong operational and sales knowledge. The Branch Manager uses interpersonal skills and subject matter knowledge to educate, mentor, motivate and drive branch associates to peak performance. This is a sales and management position that reports to senior management. Competitive compensation, benefits and performance bonuses package. Excellent working environment.
• High school diploma or equivalent GED required. Degree AA, BA, BS preferred, HR Certifications a plus
• 5+ years minimum management / leadership / sales experience and account management
• Any combination of education and experience that satisfies position requirements will be considered
• Ability to identify and nurture associate, candidate and client relationships
• Ability to lead, mentor, educate and motivate subordinates
• Ability to self-motivate and work independently in a self-guided, purposeful direction that aligns with company interests
• Competitive attitude and strong sense of urgency
• Good written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
• Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and persuade - not easily intimidated
• Excellent computer skills – MS Office - Word, Excel, ability to learn and adapt to new technology
• Valid Driver's License with no major incidents in past 7 years
Sound like a fit? Apply today!
Questions? Call 951-297-3591 and Ask for Judy or Gregg.
CRHCH002CB Branch Manager