NA, NV NA
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities:
• Ability to attend daytime and evening networking events where you will host a booth to promote the product(s).
• Ability to network and interact with all levels of diversified buyers within the cannabis industry.
• Manage schedule events and training while promoting the brand on multiple social media outlets.
• Conduct competitive research and administer reports as needed.
• Exude an out-going personality. Be an organized, driven, flexible, and fast-learning individual.
• Minimum 2 years experience in current role as brand ambassador or relevant position.
• High School degree. Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Baseline knowlege of the cannabis industry.
• Ability to work flexible schedules including holidays, weekends, and evening hours.
Salary DOE. Must be able to successfully pass an extensive background screening.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates. Contact us today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.