Business Development Specialist
North Las Vegas, NV
Our Business Development Specialist will balance their desk working a split sales and recruiting model (75% sales / 25% recruiting.) The core focus of this role will be new client acquisition through direct and indirect sales and marketing initiatives with a heavy concentration on skill marketing execution via phone, video, and other presentation modes. Recruiting initiatives will balance the tasks of filling new job orders and meeting high-performance metrics. Having the ability to adapt to change, work in a fast paced environment, execute with precision, and perform with a "quality first" mindset are keys to success in this role.
The ideal Business Development Specialist will possess the following:
• Proven history of high commission earning in a direct sales role within the staffing industry.
• Excels at both inside and outside sales.
• Strong networking initiatives and consistent involvement in organizational events to promote and infuse education of the brand to the community.
• Personal account management of clients with success in driving revenue by growing relationships to expand into new departments.
• Perform heavy cold calling and skill marketing techniques to promote top talent for various vertical lines of business.
• Elite understanding and execution of target-to-close sales process with a strong close ratio history.
• Balancing the prospecting of small-to-midsize opportunities with national and enterprise key account acquisition.
• Conduct on-site client visits through scheduled appointments.
• Conduct calls and engage in heavy social selling techniques to professionally represent the AtWork brand to key decision makers.
• Present option based pricing models to allow flexibility in client servicing.
• Identify, engage, and produce all content and resource data for RFI/RFP engagements.
• Manage accurate records in CRM/ATS database.
• Communicate with national recruiting teams, account managers, and executives on account metrics, analytics, and trends on a regular basis.
• Strong knowledge and personal management of recruiting life cycle.
• Conduct behavioral based interviewing techniques throughout the screening process.
• Use of creative recruiting methodologies to attract and retain top talent building strong relationships and referral base.
• Conduct references, background checks, employment and education verifications.
• Coaching candidates to help improve resume presentation and interview.
• Debriefing candidate interviews and assessing acceptance ratio of job offers.
• Responsible for KPI's to include weekly interviews, submittals, client interviews and job offers.
Business Development Specialist Qualifications
• Minimum 3 years experience in full-cycle recruiting or blend of progressive experience in recruiting and sales within an agency setting.
• College degree or equivalent education and training.
• History of performance-based experience measured by KPI's.
• Proven track record of personal sales and recruiting with high compensation achievement in a commission driven sales position.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Social Media Platforms, and ATS/CRM software.
• Innovative, hunter mindset with a professional and ethical sales approach.
• Ability to work extended hours / attend after hour as needed.
Perks of the Business Development Specialist role
• Full-time Position
• Enhanced PTO Program
• Health & Wellness Benefits
• Company Outings
• Community Service & Volunteer Initiatives
• On-going Training & Development Opportunities
Compensation includes base salary (DOE) + competitive commission package + bonus program.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates and clients. Apply online today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.