Business Systems Analyst
Los Angeles, CA 90017
The BSA will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems, user needs, and assist with, supervise, in implementation of solutions.This person will be responsible for documenting requirements and defining scoop and objectives and formulate systems business strategies.
• Monitor project progress by tracking activity; responding problems, recommending actions.
• Identifying application solutions, including platforms, off the shelf and custom designed solutions.
• Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations.
• Identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• BA/BS degree
• 5+ years experience in ...
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Effective written and verbal communication
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
• O365/Sharepoint, Microsoft Access and/or MS-SQL experience
Salary: $90, 000 annually. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.