Successful candidate will negotiate with suppliers and customers to procure materials and components, develop strategy to ensure cost effective supply chain, and build strong vendor relationships for best practices.
Job duties include:
- Prepare POs per requirements of MRP and monitor delivery of products
- Coordinate the return of damaged goods, replacement items, or credit arrangements.
- Plan and schedule deliveries to optimize inventories to support production schedules.
- Create and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships with suppliers
- A Bachelors degree in Business/Supply Chain/Finance
- 3+ years experience in Procurement or Materials Management
- Requires a solid understanding of MRP, Purchasing cycles, and knowledge of ISO, GMP, JIT.