Lake Forest, CA 92630
• Maintain and clean up the area in and around the CC trailer/pod at the beginning and end of each shift
• Appear neatly and cleanly dressed in suitable clothing per dress code policy
• Courteously assist the donor in the removal of all donated items from the donor's vehicle and provide receipt
• Maintain all reports and paperwork as instructed by the CCC or Transportation supervisor
• Maintain good relations with property or store managers
Ideal Candidate will have...
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
• Ability to perform various repetitive motion tasks
Salary: $15.00/ hr. This position is a part time job. 3 different shifts 9: 00A.M. - 2: 00P.M, 12: 00P.M. - 5: 00P.M., 2: 00P.M.- 7: 00P.M.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.