Frisco, TX 75034
Looking for a professional staffing coordinator to join our office team.
- Overseeing all staffing needs and operations of the company
- Direct sourcing of candidates
- Connect with Business Development to fill vacancies from open job orders in a timely manner
- Support candidate screening and hiring processes
- Bi-lingual a plus
Excellent opportunity - looking to hire immediately.
Apply now at: https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/index.jsp?db=JN
- Familiar and innovative with sourcing candidates
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, Data Entry, Payroll
- Ability to interact with clients and staff in a positive manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to participate in job fairs and networking events
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION ONLINE at
Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, an evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match for both them and our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you.
At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. WE work hard to find the best possible fit fo you and your talent. We offer bonuses and incentives as well as taking care to reward our employees.
Benefits of Admin role include:
- Employee appreciation events
- Direct deposit
- Skills workshop
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview tips