Riverside, CA 92504
• Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
• Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
• Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
• Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
• Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
• Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
• Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
• Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
• Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
• Proven experience as CNC operator
• Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
• Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
• Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
• A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
• Good communication abilities
• High school diploma or equivalent; certificate or diploma in engineering or relevant discipline is a plus
• Successfully completed apprenticeship is required
To be considered for this role, please attach a copy of your resume.