Call Center Sales Consultant
Come be part of an awesome team and be an integral part of our Company's largest, exciting new sales project that will positively change people's lives. We provide financial consulting to ensure our clients are on the right path to financial freedom. Our goal is to supply Americans with the debt help they need, one step at a time. We have roots that stem from an established 45 year company, and our mission is to provide our clients with an immediate solution to their debt problems. We need successful sales people to be part of our mission. We are looking for honest, coachable, ethical, hardworking and empathetic people who are looking for a long term position.
We will provide you with training and all the tools to be successful! We are dedicated to our employees' success and growth within the Company. We believe in a team first culture, full of rewards and recognition for our employees. Our pay structure is very competitive with no ceiling.
What you will do:
• Phone sales; take inbound calls from direct mail leads, make outbound calls on warm data leads, send emails and texts to follow up on an assigned pipeline of leads.
• Utilize a consultative, customer focused sales approach to explain available programs and services with our partner companies.
• Be an effective closer, meeting and exceeding monthly goals on a consistent basis.
• Manage leads, calendar and time efficiently to ensure all monthly sales goals are met.
• Maintain open lines of communication with leadership and peers.
• Keep apprised of all changes in process and guidelines to ensure compliance at all times.
What talents you need:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred from any accredited university or college; work experience may be substituted.
• 2+ years' experience as a Loan Officer, Mortgage Banker, Student Loan Advisor, Consumer Loan Officer or work experience in a consulting sales role, financial services, or call center environment.
• Strong business acumen and professionalism, excellent presentation skills with solid verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated sales experience; recent with documentation displaying consistently meeting or exceeding sales revenue quotas.
• Ability to function efficiently in a computerized environment; ability to use multiple computer systems while in conversation with a client; strong customer service skills.
• Demonstrated passion for helping people with an outstanding focus on the consumer's needs; a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to exceed goals.
• A positive attitude, open to learning and receptive to feedback and coaching.
What you will get:
• An extensive benefits package to include, but not limited to, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k plan, paid holidays, sick and vacation days, and much more!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30, 000.00 Base but with BONUS PLAN $50, 000.00 to $100, 000.00 /year
After submitting your application call Marina at 951-297-3591