Cardiac Cath Lab, Registered Nurse (RN)
San Antonio, TX 78233
The Cardiac Registered Nurse (RN) will assist in performing the diagnostic and therapeutic intervention and closely monitor patients for complications. Additionally, the Cardiac Registered Nurse (RN) administers medications including conscious sedation and assists the Interventionist. Other responsibilities include communication with the physician continuously and as needed about patient condition. Assist with the maintenance of equipment and inventory. Assess procedure room or equipment functioning and readiness. Obtains supplies for individual cases and ensure all appropriate needs of the Cardiovascular Laboratory team are met. Monitor and records patient's condition continuously while in the Cardiovascular lab.
• Salary is $74, 000 DOE + sign-on bonus and relocation package for the ideal candidate. This is a direct, full-time, fully benefited opportunity.
• Perks: Full healthcare benefits, Flexible PTO, 401K, tuition reimbursement and more!
• Shift: Full Time 4/ 10 hr. Shifts or 5/ 8hr shifts, 1 call day per wk & 1 weekend /month
• Registered Nurse (RN) license to practice in the state Texas or an Active Multi-State RN Compact License.
• Current BLS Certification
• Minimum of 3 years of recent RN experience working in an acute care facility in the cardiac unit.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted Atwork Medical to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our medical staffing and recruiting teams have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.