Cardiology Appointment Scheduling
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
• Safeguards and preserves the confidentiality of all patient info and records
• Accepts responsibility for answering phone calls and ensures that that caller is referred to the appropriate person
• Schedules appointments for assigned departments
• Checks in patients and creates orders in the computer system
• Pulls patients charts and performs necessary clerical duties
Ideal Candidate will have...
• High School Diploma or GED
• Required: Cardiac testing
• 2+ years experience in a hospital or medical office
• Prefer medical terminology class and/or medical assistant/nursing assistant training program.
• Prefer BLS certification
• Effective written and verbal communication
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
• Contract assignment for up to 8 months
• Hours 9am to 5pm
Salary: $25.00 per hr. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.