Cardiology Appointment Scheduling
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
• Safeguards and preserves the confidentiality of all patient info and records
• Accepts responsibility for answering phone calls and ensures that that caller is referred to the appropriate person
• Schedules appointments for assigned departments
• Checks in patients and creates orders in the computer system
• Pulls patients charts and performs necessary clerical duties
Ideal Candidate will have...
• High School Diploma or GED
• Required: Cardiac testing
• 2+ years experience in a hospital or medical office
• Prefer medical terminology class and/or medical assistant/nursing assistant training program.
• Prefer BLS certification
• Effective written and verbal communication
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
• Hours 9am to 5pm
Salary: $25.00 per hr. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!