Certified Coding Specialist (CPC)
Las Vegas, NV
Certified Coding Specialist opportunities are located in
• Austin, TX
• Boston, MA
• Chicago, IL
• Houston, TX
• Las Vegas, NV
• Orlando, FL
• Miami, FL
• San Antonio, TX
• San Diego, CA
Certified Coding Specialist Responsibilities
• Research medical documentation to properly code all diagnoses, conditions, reasons for treatment, services, and procedures recorded.
• Requests payment from insurance companies or individuals.
• Record and process patient data and handle all aspects of medical billing and payments.
• Organize and verify patient records, bills, and statements to ensure accuracy.
• Establish payment plans for patients.
Ideal Certified Medical Coder will have...
• Certification requirements may include CPC, CCA, CCS, or CCS-P
• 3+ years experience with the hands-on coding of various cases
• 5+ years working in a healthcare setting including hospitals, out/inpatient clinics, surgical centers, and dental offices
• Must be skilled in understanding medical terminology
• Strong knowledge of CPT and ICD9
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Excellent research and investigation skills are a must
Position & Benefits
This position is a work-to-hire opportunity offering a flexible and comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, and more.
Salary is up to $40K/yr. DOE. Compensation is dependent upon position location and number of years of experience. Performance is measured by the quality and accuracy of production, attendance, professionalism, and overall teamwork.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.