Certified Nurse Aid-CNA
Tyler, TX 75704
34 Hours per week
Weekend Schedule- Friday thru Sunday
$12-$13 per hour
Certified Nurse Aid (CNA) Responsibilities:
• Supports residents in each home during self-administration of medications and insures documentation is accurate.
• Documents resident behaviors on appropriate forms such as Incident and Accident Reports, Behavior Progress Notes, Weekly Progress Notes, or other forms as necessary through Therap.
• Conducts required fire drills and emergency preparedness drills.
• Support residents through effective use of positive behavior support plans
• Maintain a secure campus environment by using proper application of radio communication protocols including responding to all radio calls.
• Take actions to promote positive interaction between residents and encourage residents to take responsibility in the daily routine of the facility.
• Model culturally and socially desired behaviors while explaining the behaviors to residents to facilitate learning and replication of the behaviors.
• Implement safety protocols including evacuating with residents and other staff in case of an emergency.
• Maintain professional and ethical standards of conduct outlined in employee handbook including demonstrating respect for agency staff, clients, client's family members and community members and complying with required dress code at all times
• Certified Nurse Aid (CNA) Candidate will have...
• Hight School Diploma or GED
• Certified Nurse Aid Certification
• Current CPR in BLS
• 1 year of related experience
• Possess a valid Texas drivers' license, work eligibility status and have a good driving record
• Must pass all pre-employment background checks
The position offers weekly payroll, a comprehensive benefits package, skills development & training, and more!
For immediate consideration, contact Stephanie or Maria at 903-508-4925 today!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.