Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Tucson, AZ 85739
Salary up to $17/hr DOE.
• Ensure the well-being of patients and provide a positive, supportive and structured environment.
• Document timely, accurate and appropriate clinical information in the patient's medical record.
• Obtain the patient's vital signs, height, and weight as assigned and document in the patient record.
• Interact routinely with patients, observe behaviors and communicate significant observations to nursing staff.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Active license from the State of Arizona Board of Nursing
• Minimum of 1-year experience in the direct care of patients
• Current TB Test
• Current Physical
• AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card
• CPR/FA Card
• De-escalation and restraint certification
Competitive salary based on experience. Full-time schedule with full benefit options to include medical, dental, vision, and more!