Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) Responsibilities:
• Performing paraprofessional nursing duties; maintaining cleanliness and order in the work setting, taking and recording vital signs and maintaining medical records and other related records.
• Delivering messages, serving meals, making beds and assisting residents with eating, dressing, and bathing.
• Providing skin care to residents, taking their temperature, pulse rate, respiration rate, blood pressure and helping patient's walk and get into and out of bed.
• Applying methods and techniques in maintaining a safe, orderly, therapeutic and hygienic environment.
Ideal Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) Candidate will have...
• Active license from the State of Arizona Board of Nursing
• Minimum of 2 years experience in the direct care of patients
• Current TB Test
• Current Physical
• AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card
• CPR/FA Card
Salary: $17.00/hr with the opportunity to move into a direct employment role based on attendance and performance. The position offers weekly payroll, a comprehensive benefits package, skills development & training, and more!
For immediate consideration, contact Crystal Gove or Karen Brown at (602) 242-0444 today.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.