Client Services Specialist
Henderson, NV 89011
• Facilitating identification of new program opportunities with existing clients
• Coordinating the full life cycle of new program configuration, approval, & implementation up to and including the first live production run
• Creating and configuring card programs in our administrative portal.
• Creating and maintaining work tickets for each new program configuration.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Will operate administrative software to set up these programs and prepare them for automated ordering and manufacturing.
• Good general computer skills, including web skills, knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and working experience with enterprise software.
• Prior card industry Customer Service experience preferred.
• A Bachelor's degree is a plus.
Salary: $15/hour This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
This position qualifies for benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401(k) with company match.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.