El Monte, CA 91731
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Input and/or update mortgage information in the loan origination system to ensure data integrity.
2. Coordinate with branch offices and closing agents to ensure the accurate and timely funding of all originated loans.
3. Gather all necessary documents for closing from third parties, such as hazard insurance, payoffs, tax information, etc.
4. Review escrow instructions, title reports, appraisals and purchase contracts to ensure the accuracy of loan documents.
5. Prepare Closing Disclosures and draw the loan documents.
6. Confirm that all prior to document and prior to funding conditions are satisfied prior to loan funding.
7. Communicate with Mortgage Loan Originators (MLO's) and settlement agents to resolve all escalated issues.
8. Review executed closing documents for compliance and completeness, including the final Closing Disclosures prior to authorizing loan disbursement.
9. Prepare funding advices and ensure funds are sent for closings.
10. Ensure that applicable documents are legibly imaged in the loan origination system.
11. Meet or exceed established loan closing turnaround times as established by management.
12. Assist in the retrieval, review and correction of all post-closing trailing documents.
• Two to four years' experience in preparing loan documents and funding loans with a thorough knowledge of escrow and title procedures and requirements, loan documentation requirements, mortgage lending, underwriting, title, escrow and loan closing policies, procedures, terminology, automated processing systems and Federal and State guidelines is required.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• BA/BS degree a Plus
• 2-4 years experience
• Experience with Encompass
• Experience with Excel and Word
• Effective written and verbal communication
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
Salary: $22-$28 / hr. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
Full Medical/Dental/Vision and 401k
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.