Collections Specialist - Business to Business
Carlsbad, CA 92010
If yes, this is the job for you.
REPLY WITH RESUME ASAP
Business to Business Collections Specialist
This position is responsible for safeguarding accounts receivable by reviewing daily orders, the collection of past due balances and reconciliations of disputed amounts. They will provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers by consistent, courteous and timely communication regarding account status.
- Manages credit hold accounts by reviewing held orders and analyzing customer agings, credit limits, customer credit history and/or third party credit reports to safeguard our accounts receivable.
- Reconciles accounts balances to resolve disputes and maintains integrity of accounts receivable.
- Sets up appropriate credit limits for established accounts based on customer's credit worthiness and projected annual sales.
- Associates Degree or its equivalent in experience in Accounting, Finance, or Business Admin recommended.
- Proven ability to be pro-active, problem-solve, and multi-task while managing a varied workload with constantly changing priorities.
- Minimum 2+ years of Accounts Receivable to include Credit and Collections
- Must have knowledge of standard accounts receivable reports, including account Receivable agings.
- Must have strong computerized accounting skills, intermediate spreadsheet and business writing skills are required.