SANTA FE SPRINGS, CA 90670
• Administers and monitors a program that ensures the bank's compliance with laws, regulations and rules governing banking.
• Acts as compliance resource for the banks, responding to all request via e-mail, telephone or in person, for questions regarding compliance issues.
• Compile common audit findings or questions into a FAQs document.
• Work with management assessing potential areas of risk.
• Reviews all advertisements and ensures that they are compliant prior to placement.
• Participated with the development of new products and services for compliance review.
• Attends Operations meetings as scheduled.
• Coordinate record retention.
• Responsible for ensuring that all employees receive applicable compliance training covering regulations.
• Coordinates compliance examinations and assists management in the preparation of responses to regulators.
• Responsible for ensuring the complaint process is working properly.
• Drafts comment letters to regulators regarding proposed regulatory changes affecting the bank.
• Bachelor's degree or 2 to 4 years of compliance experience or equivalent experience.