Las Vegas, NV 89102
The Compliance Specialist will act as a liaison to cross-functional departments analyzing and making recommendations on the compliance of government mortgage applications and files. This position will require the ability to work independently within defined guidelines:
• Conducting detailed file and data-entry reviews of counseling, processors, eligibility and floating specialist
• Strong knowledge used for calculating loan values, DTI, and other industry requirements as part of auditing program data and mortgage files from application to funding
• Compute raw data and create Excel spreadsheets using advanced formulas and pivot tables to product analytics and graphs for review
• Ensure quality service delivery of QA/QI/QC standards
• Quality assurance file reviews, verification on delivery standards and completing audit reviews
• Assisting with policies and procedural updates
• Submitting prompt records and reporting
Ideal Candidate will have...
• BA/BS degree or equivalent applicable work experience
• 5+ years experience in compliance/auditing
• Advanced Excel knowledge and skills
• Experience within the mortgage or loan industry
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Ability to work with teams and under pressure
Salary: $19/ hr. This position is a full-time, (M-F schedule) temporary position.
Perks: Optional benefits include medical, dental, vision, and more!
Applicants must submit to and successfully pass a drug and criminal background to be considered for this role. Professional references will be required.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.