Houston, TX 77057
AtWork Personnel is currently seeking Concession Stand cashiers! The ideal candidate should be prepared to join a friendly dynamic team, geared towards providing great customer service. The Cashier is responsible for accurately processing retail merchandise transactions, maintaining the balance of the cash drawer, and providing customer service to guests of the location. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by location based on client requirements and business needs. We encourage you to apply!
- The Concessions Cashier will take orders, accept money and make change for guest at the concession stand.
- Follow cash handling procedures at all times. Provide outstanding customer service and deliver menu items in a friendly and timely manner.
- Cashier will have knowledge of all menu items in the concession stand.
- Provide information and answer questions about menu items. In addition, Cashiers will follow all State and Local food handling, alcohol, and safety guidelines.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Strong customer service and communication skills are necessary. Previous food and beverage experience
- Previous cash handling experience required.
- Other job requirements are but not limited to the ability to lift up to 35 lbs; ability to walk, reach, stand, bend
- and stoop for long periods of time; climb stairs as needed. Must be able to read and write English. Must have
- good basic math skills and be familiar with the operation of computers.
- Must be able to work in mentally and physically demanding environment
- Must be able to work flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evening and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Apply Now: www.atwork.com/houstonwest