Construction Project Manager - Multi-Family
Dallas, TX 75006
The Project Manager will manage and control the total scope of services as defined in the Contract Documents while maintaining the profitability objectives of the company. This position may be assigned one or multiple projects to manage simultaneously. The Project Manager candidate must have building and construction experience, in addition to a strong business acumen. The position requires the ability to help develop, implement, and manage the overall business plan.
Provide leadership, technical construction experience, and market-specific insight to ensure the best possible outcomes for projects. Success will be based on achieving agreed upon metrics in the areas of safety, culture, schedule, and budget.
• Primary point of contact with several Clients, departments including the Design team, Manufacturing and Integrated Services.
• Participate in all Client/Design/IS/Manufacturing meetings from Pre-Con Phase to Project Completion with a focus on providing constructability, assembly, and logistics insight.
• Participate in the development and evolution of products and components.
• Primary point of contact for all Project related needs.
• Coordinate all project buy-outs and subcontract awards with Integrated Services.
• Review and supervise all project schedules, costs, site safety and logistic plans, and subcontractor and materials coordination plans.
• Run weekly internal project meetings and be available for all project related OAC and Subcontractor meetings.
• Supervise the timely and accurate processing of all project billing and invoices within a defined monthly cycle.
• Manage the overall financial success of each Project with a specific focus on cost, efficiency, and profitability.
• Implement assigned duties with an exceptional level of accuracy, timeliness and cost-effectiveness.
• Establish and maintain a professional working relationship with the owner, design team, clients, building officials, municipality representatives, architects, engineers, designers, and subcontractors.
• Ensure all project estimates are prepared in accordance with the requirements of the project. Become familiar with each estimate to fully support its integrity.
• Manage project budget and schedule updates.
• Prepare monthly cost projections and project status reports.
• Lead construction progress meetings.
• Review and monitor all design and construction phase documents for conformance with the budget, schedule and prime contract.
• Review subcontracts and proposals; lead negotiations for changes to conform to company standards and practical expectations.
• A minimum of 5+ years of experience in the multi-family construction industry.
• Skilled in project management software and equipment.
• Excellent verbal, written and facilitation skills; including the ability to influence, negotiate and explain complex processes to clients and staff.
• Demonstrated commitment to diversity, learning and successfully working in multicultural environments.
Salary $90-$120k/year DOE. (Relocation and full benefits offered with 401K!)
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.