Construction Project Manager - Residential Restoration
Raleigh, NC 27615
Our Client if looking for an experienced Construction Manager to join their established and growing Regional Restoration Company
This is an immediate Direct Hire Opportunity!!!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance will pay 50% of the cost of employee coverage
- Basic Life Insurance (employee only) – provided at no cost
- Employee Assistance Program – provided at no cost
- Eight (8) paid holidays per year
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Company Cell phone
- Paid Time-Off (PTO) is awarded at a rate of 80 hours on January 1st of each year for years 1-5.
- New Hires receive PTO on the date of hire on a pro-rated basis:
- Short Term Disability - After six (6) months of service (employee only) covered at no cost.
- Retirement Plan - After one (1) year of service you will become eligible to participate. Currently the company matches up to 3%.
This person is responsible for ensuring that all structural repair and restoration projects are completed on-time and on-budget while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. In addition, the Construction Project Manager performs regular site visits, timely communication with the customer. Construction Project Manager are also responsible for the overall productivity and quality control on the job.
Highly qualified candidates will be familiar with Xactimate estimates and DASH software. This candidate will also have prior experience handling insurance claims in the residential restoration industry, experienced in residential remodeling/construction and project management, as well as possess a strong work ethic and a positive attitude!
- Organize and successfully manage multiple repair and restoration projects simultaneously
- Manage/oversee subcontractors and in-house crews
- Create change orders as needed and invoices for completed jobs
- Provide timely communication with customers, subcontractors and office support staff
- Maintain acceptable profit margins
- Assure all team members are working according to designated procedures and industry standards
- Maintain detailed job notes and job status updates in DASH
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe job sites
- Be available for on call emergency services and after-hours work if needed
- 5+ years experience residential construction, project management & on-site supervision
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated and works well in a team environment
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Experience with Xactimate estimates a PLUS!
- Experience with DASH software a PLUS!
- Ability to exert up to 50 lbs of force occasionally and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently or up to 10 lbs of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects
- College degree preferred but not required
Generally, work is performed at various job sites as necessary to supervise safety and quality of work being performed. Work in an office environment is required to complete paperwork. Activities which occur inside and outside are subject to:
- Weather and temperature changes
- Hazards such as; water, smoke, soot, moving vehicles, proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current, high places, high heat and exposure to chemicals