Contact Center Specialist (High-Volume)
Las Vegas, NV 89119
• Salary: $15.25/ hr. This position is seasonal but offers the opportunity to move into a full-time role with the potential for a pay increase based on attendance and overall performance.
• Benefits offered include medical, dental, and vision. Perks include an attendance & performance bonus program, referral bonus program and more!
• Day shifts include: Monday - Friday & Tuesday - Saturday. (Shifts vary between 6am - 6pm.) Never work a Sunday! Must be flexible with schedule.
• Screening: Candidates must be able to pass a national, criminal background screen. A copy of your diploma/degree will be required along with the successful completion of eSkills assessments will qualify you for this role.
• Open and manage tickets to track work orders.
• Assign appropriate field techs to each work order based on specific details for servicing.
• Managing customer files and perform heavy follow-up/outbound calls to verify customer account information.
• Conduct analysis and follow the troubleshooting protocol for all customer case files in your pipeline.
• Research all warranty history on accounts and guide each work order through completion.
• Oversee all work order cases from start-to-finish to ensure positive service resolution.
• Manage a dual monitor set-up working through multiple software programs during calls.
• Field escalated customer inquiries with top-level professionalism at all times
Ideal Candidate will have...
• High School or GED required. (Candidates will need to provide a copy of their diploma/degree.)
• Knowledge of maintenance work orders a plus!
• Minimum 3-5 years direct call center experience in a high-volume contact setting
• Strong MS Office knowledge
• Comfortable managing escalated calls with finesse
• Takes initiative and delivers quality results
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.