Contents Estimator- Residential Restoration
Raleigh, NC 27615
Our WELL ESTABLISHED and GROWING Regional Restoration Services client is looking for an experienced Content Estimator
This is a direct hire with the below benefits offered after 90 days with the company.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - pay 50% of the cost of employee coverage
- Basic Life Insurance (employee only) – provided at no cost
- Employee Assistance Program – provided at no cost
- Eight (8) paid holidays per year
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Company cell phone
- Paid Time-Off (PTO) is awarded at a rate of 80 hours on January 1st of each year for years 1-5.
- New Hires receive PTO on the date of hire on a pro-rated basis:
- Short Term Disability policy - After six (6) months of service will provide short term disability coverage (employee only) at no cost.
- Retirement Plan - After one (1) year of service you will become eligible to participate. Currently the company matches up to 3%.
Contents Estimators are responsible for utilizing the resources of the team to assure that all projects are completed on-time and on-budget. This position will also ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with contents handling, cleaning, restoration and post construction services provided. The Contents Estimator is responsible for undertaking marketing activities that will lead to more work from current sources as well as new sources.
Highly qualified candidates are well versed in Xactimate and DASH software, have prior experience handling insurance claims in the residential restoration industry, sufficient knowledge of contents cleaning and restoration and possess a strong work ethic and a positive attitude!
- Write professional, well organized estimates
- Organize and manage multiple contents and cleaning projects simultaneously
- Create change orders as needed and invoices for completed jobs
- Provide timely communications with customers
- Maintain acceptable sales levels and profit margins
- Explain procedures for handling non-salvageable items
- Maintain detailed job notes and job status updates in DASH
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe job sites
- Be available for on call emergency services and after-hours work
- 5+ years’ experience handling contents cleaning and restoration
- Experience writing insurance claim estimates using Xactimate estimating software a PLUS!
- Experience with DASH software a PLUS!
- Ability to lead and motivate others on a daily basis in a positive manner
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Works well in a team environment / Self-motivated/ Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality and exceptional customer service
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
Generally, work is performed at various job sites as necessary to supervise safety and quality of work being performed. Work in an office environment is required to complete paperwork. Activities which occur inside and outside are subject to:
- Weather and temperature changes
- Hazards such as; water, smoke, soot, moving vehicles, proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current, high places, high heat and exposure to chemicals