Contracts Administrator, Sr.
El Monte, CA 91733
• Serves as the company's primary point of contact for all contractual matters
• Prepares proposals in response to Customer RFI's, RFP's and RFQ's which may involve NDA's and cost and price analyses
• Develops a negotiation strategy, negotiates prices, terms, and conditions to mitigate risks
• Analyses unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws
• Monitors contracts and uses independent judgment
• Have a general understanding of the business case and have an appreciation of financial /analytical issues and profit and loss implications
Ideal Candidate will have...
• BA/BS degree in Business Administration or Finance
• Expert knowledge contractual concepts and government regulations including FAR, DFARS
• Strong experience will all types of contracts
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to work independently
• 5+ years experience in ...
• Experience with ...
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Ability to communicate, interpret effectively and excel in upper management environment
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
• Able to work a 4/10 work week. Hours 6 am to 3: 30 pm off every Friday.
Salary: $85, 000 to $95, 000 depending on experience. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
Excellent and rewarding benefits and compensation.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.