• Complete intake assessments / screening
• Assess mental health status
• Administer both routine and emergency medical care
• Treat acute and chronic illnesses
• Treat injuries
• Administer medications under supervision
• Proper completion of all charting and paperwork requirements
Ideal Candidate will have...
• One year of nursing experience in a correctional setting
• Valid Arizona Driver License
• Must be able to pass a correctional background investigation
• Active, unencumbered Arizona or Compact State License
• Current TB (within last year)
• Current Physical (within last year)
• Valid CPR or BLS Card
• Current Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
• Proof of Immunity to MMR and TDAP (Titers or Shot Records Required)
• Drug Screening (completed by @Work Group)
• Must have Valid AZ Driver License
• Note - you will be required to complete fingerprinting with the County once you extended a formal offer of placement
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.