Indio, CA 92201
*In charge of inputting production and receiving/shipping into manufacturing software
*Manage and maintain organized paperwork – ensuring compliance with accounting and quality standards
*Lot code compliance
-Work closely with the company's production personnel, supply chain management, procurement and logistics.
*Assist in coordinating weekly inventory deliveries from vendors
-Process sample requests shipments
*Coordinate physical inventory process with Operations and Finance monthly, and as requested to ensure accuracy
*Research inventory discrepancies to help identify additional controls that may be required in various processes to improve overall inventory accuracy
*Review and approve all adjustments
*Maintain current weekly production schedules
*Assist in communicating updates and changes to production team
*Communicate with head office the production issues timely
-Manage plant related invoices
*Consolidate support for plant credit card for submission
*Manage plant asset invoice files, consolidating invoices and confirming proper asset allocation
*Tracking of all incoming supplies
*Receiving doc's forwarded to AP to match to invoices when possible
*Projects from Plant Controller as necessary
• A minimum education of an associate's degree or equivalent experience plus a minimum of 2 years' experience as a cost accountant or in a similar position in manufacturing.
• Strong verbal and written skills essential.
• Strong analytical, leadership, attention to detail and planning skills.
• Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team and also take independent initiatives when the need arises.
• Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Must be analytical and have experience with inventory control/management systems and excellent excel skills.
• Food industry experience a plus.
• MISys experience a plus.