Crater/Packer Needed in Hemet for Large Manufacturing Company!
Pay Rate: $15.50 per hour
Full Time Temp to Hire
Schedule is Monday- Friday, 8AM-5PM for training and then 6AM-2: 30PM every day.
Summary of Position:
• Assembles or builds containers for shipping goods to customers. Loads trucks with finished goods for delivery to outside processing or end customer.
Key Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
• Prepares goods for shipment to customers by assembling or building containers, properly packing the containers, and attaching labels and necessary markings to prevent loss.
• Operates powered industrial truck (forklift) to load and unload material.
• Uses hand tools, hoist/crane and power equipment including table saws, radial arm saws, panel saws and pneumatic tools to assemble or build containers to be used for shipment of flow products.
• Weighs packages, containers and crates, attaches labels and marks containers for shipment.
• Keeps track of inventory in work area, and notifies supervisor when material is needed.
• Identifies and reports defective products.
• Complies with all safety rules and regulations.
• Performs lot inspections as required by the Operations and Purchasing teams.
• Observes and complies with all safety regulations and company policies.
Call @ 951-297-3591 or email mweiss@atwork.Com ask for Marina for consideration!