Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
• Safeguards and preserves the confidentiality of patients information and records
• Assist with sending out credentialing applications to candidates and following up with the completion
• Assist with processing applications and supporting documents
• Responsible to receive and process the application as an electronic filing
• Responsible to combine all application attachments into one bookmark as audit-ready
Ideal Candidate will have...
• High School Diploma/2-3 years managed care or health plan experience in credentialing.
• AA Preferred
• Experience with Credentialing
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Basic Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Understands the importance of tasks assigned with the ability to prioritize and complete tasks
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
Salary: $26.50 per hr.