Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
• Safeguards and preserves the confidentiality of patients information and records
• Assist with sending out credentialing applications to candidates and following up with the completion
• Assist with processing applications and supporting documents
• Responsible to receive and process the application as an electronic filing
• Responsible to combine all application attachments into one bookmark as audit-ready
Ideal Candidate will have...
• High School Diploma/2-3 years managed care or health plan experience in credentialing.
• AA Preferred
• Experience with Credentialing
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Basic Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Understands the importance of tasks assigned with the ability to prioritize and complete tasks
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
Salary: $26.50 per hr. This position is a contract assignment for 3-6 months.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.