Customer Care Specialist
Henderson, NV 89011
• Review orders for quality control and process orders in the Verification Queues.
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward clients/customers at all times.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries as you strive to maintain excellent client engagement.
• Analyze client/ customer requests and provide information/resolution/responses via email or phone.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues to resolve client/customer issues.
• Provide support to other departments as needed.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• 2+ years of Customer Service with Telephone or Call Center Experience
• 24x7- Must be available to work any shift (nights, holidays, weekends)
• Strong computer knowledge: Windows, MS Outlook, Internet
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi- task, prioritize, and manage time effectively while sustaining accuracy and attention to detail
• High school diploma or GED
SALARY - up to $26K DOE. This hourly position offers full work schedule with opportunity for overtime, full benefits to include medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance. Weekly pay add to candidate perks along with referral program and more!
Must be able to successfully pass full background screening and complete customer service assessments.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.