Customer Field Representative - property management
Las Vegas, NV 91301
• Ensure all homes have signs, lockboxes and pictures.
• Follow up with marketing survey to confirm that the property is fully marketed on the local MLS where applicable.
• Provides follow up for outstanding items at move in acting as a liaison between the tenant and General Contractor regarding outstanding items that require completion.
• Conducts Marketing Inspections of marketed properties bi-weekly, ensuring that each property is secure, clean and meeting company standards.
• Confirm that yard signs are installed, keys remain in lockboxes and lockboxes are functional.
• Conducts Property Inspections 72 hours prior to tenant move-in.
• Performs safety and security inspections, ensures utility services are on, all secondary access devices (garage door opener, community gate opener; pool and clubhouse keys) are at the property, the condition is commensurate with Company standards, and that the property is clean and ready for occupancy.
• Aids Leasing Specialists in showing property to prospective tenants as needed.
• Oversees HOA process including conducting HOA Inspections as required including acting on behalf of tenant when unresponsive to HOA violations and remediation requests.
• Consults with Property Manager to determine corrective action required.
• Acts as a point of contact for local authorities in the event of damage, fire or theft of property.
• Performs minimal self-work at properties utilizing appropriate tools and ladder in accordance to established processes and guidelines. 5% Cross-trains with Field Superintendents to facilitate Resident move outs as needed. Acts as a point of contact for tenants in respect to move in process, maintenance requests, etc.
• Follows all organizational systems, programs, training, policies, and procedures as required and complies with relevant legal mandates. Seeks guidance as necessary.
• Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
• Handles various other duties as delegated by direct supervisor/management.
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required and 2 years' experience in Property Management/Customer Service/Real Estate
• Real Estate License preferred, not required
• Valid driver's license and auto insurance
• Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to assist others
• Basic to Intermediate PC skills
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer, quality and results orientation
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels
• Ability to be an effective member of Property Management team
• Will be required to maintain and wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
• In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Must be able to communicate clearly, strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of objects up to 50lbs, and operating office equipment.
• In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job within the environment.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. This position will drive to various properties to meet with new, existing and exiting tenants and may work evenings and weekends to accommodate tenant schedules. Homes will be in various stages of repair and hazards may be present. The positions may work in an office environment that is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated. Noise levels are considered low to moderate.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.