Customer Field Representative - Property Management
Las Vegas, NV 91301
• Assist with correspondence/communications with tenants and vendors
• Make sure that all properties have signs, lockboxes and pictures up to date daily.
• Inspect properties to make sure property is secure, clean and meeting company standards.
• Design and execute marketing activities to create and drive traffic to the property, including implementing resident referral and employer outreach programs, using internet marketing tools (Craigslist, Facebook, e-mail, and other websites), and following other property-specific marketing plans, drives, and special programs.
• Market on the local MLS listings as needed applicable
• Confirm that yard signs are installed, keys remain in lockboxes and lockboxes are functional.
• Conducts Property Inspections 72 hours prior to tenant move-in.
• Aids Leasing Specialists in showing property to prospective tenants as needed.
• Oversees HOA process
• Handle correspondence if/when damage, fire or theft of property occurs.
• Following up with prospects and new residents to ensure satisfaction by sending e-mail, thank-you notes, and cards or making telephone calls or other contacts to finalize decisions to lease and/or renew.
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
• 2 years' experience in Property Management/Customer Service/Real Estate
• Real Estate License preferred, not required
• Valid driver's license and auto insurances
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.