Customer Service Advocate
King of Prussia, PA 19406
This is an exciting position with an organization that puts a strong value on office culture and employee appreciation.
As an Advocate, you will be supporting communication between network providers, referring adjusters, nurse case managers. This role acts as a liaison, tracking patient progress from the initial evaluation to closure by obtaining relevant ase information from providers, maintaining the integrity of the case file and related documents, and communicating professionally and effectively with the referring customer.
• Provide excellent customer service skills to internal and external customers via phone, fax, and email
• Work closely with the Clinical Advocates to manage utilization
• Research client specific workflows, become familiar with the clients unique needs and respond appropriately
• Build approachable, professional relationships with providers and referring customers
• Compliance with HIPPA and URAC guidelines
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Impeccable customer service skills
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
• Detail oriented
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Computer skills in Windows environment
• Time management and strong organizational skills
Salary: $15.50/hr. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with our customer. We desire candidates looking for long term employment.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9: 00am to 5: 30pm / 10: 00am to 6: 30pm (during daylight savings)
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.