Customer Service/Call Center Representative
Buford, GA 30519
Customer Service Representative/Call Center
The Customer Service Representative position requires a highly motivated, high energy and outgoing individual with excellent communication skills with the ability to provide excellent customer service via e-chat, email and telephone to our customers.
- Must have excellent phone etiquette
- Must have Microsoft Office experience ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Must have SAP experience and knowledge
- Must have strong data entry skills and internet research skills
- Must have strong customer service skills and the ability to escalate to the next level to satisfy the customer requests as needed
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must be able to read and understand all trouble shooting guides for the equipment we make and service
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and busy environment
- Must be customer focused and driven
- Experience working with a team in a professional office environment
- 1 - 2 years of high volume/high energy customer service experience
This is a fulltime opportunity/Excellent benefits and a great high energy working environment/Monday-Friday 8am-5pm/$12.00 to $14.00 per hour/Location is Buford, Georgia.